Week15: Future Tense


2030

In the holiday of 2030, I think I will get some high-tech gifts, such as a simulated dog doll or a small spaceship. I think that in 2030, people have no need to go out shopping, even take-away member or a waiter will become robot, everything will become very intelligent, I also think that even if we go out shopping, everything is fully automated, such as restaurant will be ready to end up with machines, very convenient.

I think my job is still as an artist, but there will be more than that. Maybe in 2030 there will be more strange and advanced tools, like pens that can draw real things, or erasers that can wipe out flowers. I think life will be better than it is now, but not necessarily, because many people will lose their jobs if robots replace human beings. For example, I want to celebrate my birthday, but all the people around me have become robot friends, which is really a little scary.There may be riots in the streets, robots will be destroyed, and humans will become evil.I might even develop an emotion for robots and become an artist specializing in drawing pictures for robots.

2070

In 2070, people will be able to assemble their own bodies just like in the movies. For example, inserting chips into their heads can enhance their body functions, and their bodies can also be as powerful as robots. The technology has its pluses and minuses, as the chips can break down, causing confusion in human memory. Pulling out a chip and inserting it into someone else's head can also cause memory loss. But it's a powerful way to improve your mental and physical functioning, such as living to the age of 200 if you're only 70.

If I lived to be 2070, I would love to insert the chips for oneself, but I will protect her, like I went back to high-tech hospital check my body and the chip is good or bad, will give yourself to buy insurance, the same I also might become one of the high-tech experts, to make the chips and machine prostheses become more powerful and flexible, but is this a defect, if this article descended into the wrong hands, the consequences will be severe.

2220
Makes me want to all dare not imagine in 2220 (after all, I'm not the person to the next), but I can imagine people have (and even some estimates is not entirely human) can be up to a different planet, astronauts can live in the earth, found a new part of human migration in the past, people can produce food themselves, do not need to use to the different raw materials, everything becomes very rich. Some people may just began to migrate to a different planet will not adapt, but with the passage of time, the offspring will become more and more adapt to the living environment of other planet, they care about is not just science and technology and how to survive, they might start thinking of how to occupy a greater territory, like Star Wars, people will start on each planet hostile to each other, and finally began to fight.

The artists of 2020 May be less about painting and more about spiritual power, and it's not likely to change much in nature.But maybe the artist will become more like a politician, will become some kind of leader of the people, giving them spiritual strength.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1: After reading Frankenstein

Week 4: Annihilation

About scores