Week 6:The Hobbit

Finally! The Hobbit is coming! This is my favorite book forever! He's a prequel to the Lord of the Ring (in fact I've read all the Lord of the Rings and the Silmarillion) and I really have a lot to say. Reading this book is also a tribute to my adventurous youth and adult pursuit of home. In my heart, I always keep a firm belief of home (Lonely Mountain) and believe that I can definitely return to Lonely Mountain again. Though the Lonely Mountain has no treasure. I think The Hobbit is really wonderful, his world view is really grand. First the dwarves, elves, hobbits, and orcs, who make up an entire middle Earth community. I think the Hobbit is the easiest of the Lord of the Rings stories because he tells the adventures of Bilbo Baggins the Lord, and the story of a dwarf who grows from a coward to a man and a warrior. When you finish reading all the books, you will find that the Hobbit is like the history of Middle Earth. Bilbo's greatest characteristic was kindness, and though he was afraid of trouble, he could not resist the temptation of adventure; Thorin was a born king, bold and brave, and though he lost himself in the trap of the Arkenstones, he came to his senses at last, took up his duty as king of the dwarves, and took up arms against the goblins, and died. But in the end he thought bilbo the Hobbit was his best friend. The whole book, including the Lord of the Rings, is about kindness and loyalty. In my opinion, the more important significance of the whole film is that when you are in a confused, uneasy and sad situation, thinking about it, a corner of your heart will be warm and bright immediately, and you can temporarily reside there, so that your mind can return to peace and tranquility.In fact, there is no way to summarize what I want to say all at once, because when you read the whole series, you just think it's so amazing, I've never read a book that makes the world view so powerful. In the background of Middle Earth, magic is everywhere, but you can't see it. All the difficulties they encounter in the book are thrilling and exciting, meeting different people, as if they were real in another world. I really enjoyed it.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1SlcRMYYTnBpe_13WL25eMuEeSm6ZsmLM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About scores

Week11: Cyberpunk and Steampunk

Week 1: After reading Frankenstein