Week9: Space Opera and the New Frontier


I've almost read "The Martian, "and I always think he looks like a lot of The science-fiction movies I've seen before. This kind of disaster adventure science-fiction style seems to have been popular at some point. In fact, I think it's a story about accepting reality or pursuing ideals. In the book, Mark goes through countless tribulations, such as food shortage and transforming the spaceship. But Nasa turned a blind eye and chose the one with the highest failure rate when choosing the rescue plan. In the end, Mark's comrades went all out to rescue him, which I found very touching. This novel also expresses humanity and the meaning of life in this way, which is a valuable novel.

There's also a lot of aviation in this book, which I don't think I can remember very well, but there are a lot of tricks to rescue yourself, and I think the author is very good at it, and he's able to show it in a very logical and scientific way, which I think is very good. When I saw Mark dying again and again in the book, I even felt very desperate, but he finally solved all of them. This book is just like Robinson Crusoe in the space, which also tells us that nothing is impossible as long as you don't give up the dream in your heart. All in all, it's really educational, and I love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About scores

Week11: Cyberpunk and Steampunk

Week 1: After reading Frankenstein